PROGECO ENGINEERING SERVICE Srl (P.E.S.) is an Italian company that provides services for: multidisciplinary engineering, maintenance and installation of industriaI plants, Service Management and Technical Specialist Recruitment as authorized Employment Agency by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy. The company has principal offices in Solvay (Li), Florence, Vibo Marina (VV), Pomarance and Bari;
The company has subsidiaries in Mexico, South Africa, USA, Brazil, Chile, Bulgaria and Romania.
PES to date has over 200 employees, operating on Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy (Wind and Geothermal) fields for major national and international clients.
For an O&G plant site in Basilicata (Italy) PES Srl is searching for:
Corrosion Engineer will be the focal point for the assessment of the Corrosion Mitigation, the Monitoring and associated Inspection actions review based on the findings. Thus, he will have to work closely with the Inspection Method Engineer for the topics capture in FAME + (COMPANY Tool for RBI) and to propose the associated updates based on results.
With the help of the Inspection Team Lead, he will have to prepare the Corrosion Manual following COMPANY Specification, mainly the GS EP COR 002, GS EP EXP 311 but also the other relevant ones.
-Liaising with the Laboratory manager for the chemical injection follow-up and associated sampling analysis results.
- Organise and follow the different requested campaigns (Corrosion Probes readings, Cathodic Protection, corrosion coupons retrieval)
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of Inspection placed under his responsibility,
- Review the FAME + Study results and associated Inspection plans with the Inspection Method Engineer
- Check the operating parameters that are relevant to his activities using Process Data Management System (PDMS – PI)
-Proposes any relevant action to improve performance and availability of control system.
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Guaranties that software produced for modification or corrective actions are in conformity with functional analysis,
-Guaranties that control system documentation is up to date,
On call duty
- Member of on call duty team
- Is responsible for integrity and follow-up of software and hardware and interfaces with PLC.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by CONTRACTOR.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
-Laurea Magistrale and/or Specialistica (as well Chartered Engineer, A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Laurea Triennale (as well Higher National Diploma HND or Certificate HNC, A-levels + 3 years’ study, BTS/DUT or equivalent).
-5 years’ experience in the field of control system and at least 3 years as control system specialist in petrochemical industry,
-A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations
-Specific professional knowledge about API 580/580 – Risk Based Inspection and API RP 571 - Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
-Good knowledge about cathodic protection, Painting systems, corrosion mitigation (chemical injection), corrosion monitoring and more specifically with the use of Corrosion probes and coupons.
-He must have a master level in metallurgy and/or corrosion
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
-Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
-Physical ability to work in the climatic conditions of the site
-Working language: In the “BRIGHT test” English equivalent to 3.0 and Italian to 3.0.
-Able to use Computerized Maintenance and Inspection Management System (CMIMS – SAP), Company in house RBI system (FAME +), dedicated software like for probes reading and analysis etc.
He must have a proven sense of responsibility.
He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
He must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyze.
A natural, flexible authority is essential.
Contract duration: Multiannual.
Inserzionista: PES Progeco Engineering