PROGECO ENGINEERING SERVICE Srl (P.E.S.) is an Italian company that provides services for: multidisciplinary engineering, maintenance and installation of industriaI plants, Service Management and Technical Specialist Recruitment as authorized Employment Agency by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy. The company has principal offices in Solvay (Li), Florence, Vibo Marina (VV), Pomarance and Bari;
The company has subsidiaries in Mexico, South Africa, USA, Brazil, Chile, Bulgaria and Romania.
PES to date has over 200 employees, operating on Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy (Wind and Geothermal) fields for major national and international clients.
For an O&G plant site in Basilicata (Italy) PES Srl is searching for:
Fabric Maintenance Coordinator (or QA/QC)
Fabric Maintenance Coordinator (or QA/QC) aim is to ensure that corrective actions are taken into account in an efficient and accurate way to avoid loss of integrity. Therefore, he will have to:
- Collect, organise and prioritise the corrective actions linked to the Fabric Maintenance activities.
- Coordinate and follow the progress of the Fabric Maintenance Contract work to absorb the project Punch list.
- Propose campaigns by zonal approach where feasible and accurate
-Track the onsite Fabric Maintenance Contract progress in term of Quality and Quantity
- Liaise with the Inspection Method Engineer for the points related to Notifications, either NC or NI
-Liaise with the Corrosion Engineer for the validation of painting system as per COMPANY procedure (s) if requested
- Liaise to the Lead Inspection Engineer for the Anomaly Tracking linked to these activities
-Review the welding books and associated Inspection Test Plans for the like-for-like replacement
- Perform regular audits regarding HSE matters (MSDS and associated recommended PPE etc )
When possible, organize site visit to review with other department the status of similar equipment (campaign on the spring boxes for example)
- Identifies recurrent corrective actions and proposed campaigns when it seems to be more efficient
- Ensure that the FMC will respect the company procedures and propose any improvement if technically justified
-Inform on a timely manner the Lead Inspection Engineer about potential blocking points that might be detrimental to the equipment integrity
-Suggests improvements and requests modifications where relevant
Prepare the different procedures linked to its activities, like:
-Painting survey based on zonal approach
-Touch up painting
- Passive Fire Protection
-Define life repairs using Composite wraps or clamps
- Tertiary structure yearly survey and associated corrective actions if any
- He is responsible for tracking the correcting actions progress
-He ensures that Fabric Maintenance Contract works are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current technical specifications, safety rules and operating procedures
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
-NACE CIP or equivalent coating certification, at least level 1, ideally level 2
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position (QA/QC for welding and coating) preferably on oil and gas production installations,
-A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
-Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work in the climatic conditions of the site,
-Certified to work in confine space when requested
- Working language: English and Italian both equivalent in the “BRIGHT test” to 2.5.
The supervisors must have a sufficient knowledge and experience in similar facilities including in particular, in their own area of competence:
- Pressure vessels like Drums, Columns, Heat Exchangers (TEAM type, plates, Air Fin Coolers etc), Filters, piping, lifting equipment etc.
-RBI and related corrosion wording
-Experience in facilities exposed to H2S,
-The technology used in oil/gas/chemical industry.
He must have proven ability of communication.
Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organisational ability.
A minimum of 10 years’ experience on the main role
Contract duration: Multiannual.
Inserzionista: PES Progeco Engineering